Hello guys! How has your week been? I’m back again with a really fun (and really random) post.
I was just thinking about my week and realizing that there was a lot of things that I struggled with, or didn’t know how to do, or things I decided I could have done better. And then it got me thinking about how to things. That is why I put together a new post, How To. This post will just feature a compilation of a couple, brief guides on how to do random stuff. (I know, it is REALLY random.) But I’m doing it anyway!
Have fun with your random how to guides!
How to: Reduce Stress
- Exercise. Just 30-45 minutes of exercise can leave you feeling happier and healthier.
- Get a massage. This therapy can help reduce your stress.
- Eat healthy. This will help your body function to its potential.
- Improve your sleep schedule. An average person needs about 7-9 hours of sleep. Sleeping too little is a problem and sleeping too much leaves you feeling groggy so make sure you find the right balance for you. I have a friend I know who only gets about 4 hours of sleep every night. I don’t know how she functions!
- Tune into your body. Take time out of your time to check in with your self to see how stress is affecting your body. You could even try separating your mental self from your physical self and meditate.
- Child’s pose! This is something that I know that personally helps me. Child’s pose lets you relax yourself and breathe. It helps you become more aware of yourself. I used to tell myself that I hated yoga. I thought it was absolutely the worst and I always was bad at this. Recently, I discovered this pose and fell in love with it. Here’s how to do the pose below. This is now one of my favorite things to do to release stress.
7. Focus on your breathing. Find different breathing techniques that help you become less stressed. Try the 4-7-8 technique. Breathe in through your nose for 4 seconds, hold the breath for 7 seconds, and exhale through your mouth for 8 seconds.
8. Listen to music. I have found that music helps me de-stress and I go to it first when I need to calm down. It doesn’t have to be classical or calming music. It could be any type of music that you like to listen to.
How To: Fly In Your Dreams
- Visualize flying. Spend moments of your day imagining that you are flying. Surround yourself with images of flying.
- Write your dreams down in your journal. As soon as you wake up from a dream, write down what you remember from it in your journal.
- Make a goal. How will you fly in your dream? Where will you fly? Will you fly like a bird? In a bubble? Swim in the air? Before you go to bed, recite your goal in your head over and over again.
- Realize you are dreaming. Interact with the landscape. Try to lucid dream. When you are sure you are lucid dreaming, try flying. Focus on the dream. If your mind wanders, so will the dream.
How To: Spy On People
- Always act normal. Be “as cool as a cucumber.” Look relaxed, don’t fidget too much, and keep your eyes straight ahead.
- Have an excuse if you get caught. Come up with a story as to why you are spying on them.
- Walk softly. Test out your shoes before you go on your mission.
- Learn from the experts. (a.k.a movies)
- Practice. Practice Practice. Practice before you go.
- Always carry a notebook and pen.
- Learn to read lips if you are far away and can’t hear what the person is saying.
How To: Look Awesome At A School Dance
- Hop in the shower or bath. Wash and moisturize your face and clean your nails. Pick your outfit and style your hair.
- Make a good entrance.
- Remember having fun is what is important.
- Don’t get into drama while you are there. You should be having fun at the dance. No party poopers allowed!
How To: Clean Your Room
- Start with little things that you know where they go.
- Do one section of your room at a time. Don’t be cleaning and organizing a bunch of things at one time.
- Take occasional breaks. You can’t work on it all day!
- Listen to music. It gets you motivated! And maybe stop for a dance break! 😉
- Don’t keep the things you won’t need and don’t use. Keep things simple.
- Avoid eating in your room. It makes it harder to clean and eventually your room will start to smell like food.
That’s all the how to guides I have for you! They are all random, but I hope you had at least a little bit of fun reading them!
Okay, so I know I said in the last post that Memes, Quotes, and Pics will be coming soon, but I decided to give a bit more clarification. The next game show episode will come out either the beginning of next week or next weekend. (Because I something else planned for February 3rd, and I need to keep the posts spaced out.) But I promise you it will come soon! And I can’t wait for you guys to read it!
Have a great day fans and I will see you next time!
Edit: If you have made it this far, you must be a special Jedi! You are almost done! Answer this question:
What is Luke Skywalker’s homeland?
Once you know the answer, click on the page that says Padawan Academy and go enter your word to complete your training.